The New Southbound Policy is the initiative of the government of Taiwan to enhance cooperation and exchanges between Taiwan and 18 countries in Southeast Asia, South Asia and Australasia. We conducted New Southbound Countries Cultural Arts Festival which could help overseas students who study in Taiwan to have deeper understandings of these New Southbound countries.
- Date 日期: November 17th(Sun), 2019
- Venue 地點: 高雄國際會議中心 ICCK – 4 樓 407 會議室(高雄市鹽埕區中正四路 274 號)
International Convention Center Kaohsiung (ICCK) – 4F 407 conference room
( No.274, Zhongzheng 4th Rd., Yancheng Dist., Kaohsiung)
- Participants 活動對象: Free for overseas students & host families
- Deadline 報名截止日期: November 6th, 2019
- Sign up online 線上報名: https://www.hostfamily.org.tw/en/news/85-17448
- Note 備註:
(1) We will match you with a host family in the activity. Unexpected absence is not allowed. Please be responsible for your registration.
(2) The application result depends on whether you are successfully matched with a host family or not. So please wait for the notification patiently.
- Contact Information 聯絡資訊: 許郁屏 Gianna Hsu
●Tel: 06-2533131 #1603 ●E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Southbound Countries Cultural Arts Festival 13:00 Gathering at International Convention Center Kaohsiung (ICCK) – 6F 602 conference room集合報到 13:20-14:00 Meet and Greet 相見歡 14:00-15:00 Culture of Indonesia印尼文化介紹
Do you know that Indonesia is made up of more than 17,000 islands? Do you really know about Indonesian culture? In the event, we’ll talk about the diversity, religion and teach you some basic Indonesian words. Besides, we will teach you the most popular social dance, POCO-POCO! Let’s hit the dance floor!
Culture of India印度文化介紹
When it comes to India, what do you think of? Curry? Chai tea? India produces a variety of spices. Each cuisine must contains at least one spice. So, we will introduce some essential spices for Indian cooking. Also, we prepare some popular Indian snacks for you to eat and learn!
16:00-16:10 Group Photo大合照 16:10-17:00 Tea Time茶敘 17:00 Farewell 賦歸
- New Southbound Countries Cultural Arts Festival