Dear NDHU Foreign Students,
The application period for 2020 Fall NDHU Scholarship is from 0:00, 2020/8/1 – 23:59, 2020/9/20.
The application system link: http://ias.ndhu.edu.tw/intlscholarship
The system will be available and is opened after 2020/8/1.
The regulations of NDHU scholarship
Please go to the link for more details.
- According to the regulations and the policy of NDHU, please be noted that you should pay the NHI fee, Group Insurance fee, and one third of tuition fee and credit fee which is according to Taiwan local students charging standard before the registration day, and complete the registration online system to be qualified as a NDHU student. Or your NDHU scholarship of this upcoming semester, if any, may effect your scholarship result or be CANCELED.
- Students should have no record of infractions more serious than reprimands.
- Please prepare the required documents and optional documents (if any) as follows:
Required Documents：An official transcript for all semesters at NDHU
(1). Recommendation letter from your academic advisor or supervising professor.
(2). Thesis / Dissertation proposal (required for applicant that has obtained all the required credits and is writing a master thesis or Ph. D. dissertation).
(3). Proof of awards/ Certificate of extracurricular activities
(4). Published papers
(5). The certificate of Chinese language or the grade of Chinese courses: if the transcript for all semesters has no Chinese language courses on it, we are strongly suggested to submit the certificate of Chinese language as a reference.
(6). Other helpful or beneficial materials
- Students shall take full responsibility for the documents what they provided during the application.
Deadline of the application: 20th, September, 2020.
Result announced: at the end of October or in the beginning of November, 2020.
If you have further questions, please let us know. Our email address: email@example.com
Office of International Affairs
- For the students who enter NDHU in 2020 Spring semester, the default password is your birthday (for example: birthday 1999/09/29, then password will be 19990929). If you still cannot login, you can use the “forget password'” function to login. Thanks!
- The recommenders will receive a recommendation request email by the NDHU scholarship application online system automatically after the applicant completes the application process.
- If the applicant cannot log into the email address provided by the school, please contact the Library Center for a help.