Dear Overseas Chinese Students,
Please find the following information about ‘‘Subsidized Scholarship for Outstanding Overseas Chinese Graduate Students.’’ For the ‘‘NDHU Instructions Regarding Subsidized Scholarship for Outstanding Overseas Chinese Graduate Students,’’ please refer to the link below: https://b027.ndhu.edu.tw/ezfiles/114/1114/img/1811/470283184.pdf
1. Application Criteria:
(1) Outstanding overseas Chinese students studying at an NDHU graduate institute pursuant to the ‘‘Regulations Regarding Study and Counseling Assistance for Overseas Chinese Students in Taiwan’’
(2) Has completed studying for at least one semester (including students directly admitted to doctoral programs)
(3) Taking at least six credits per semester, and the average academic and conduct grades of the previous semester shall be 80 or above
(4) Overseas Chinese students shall not be eligible to apply for subsidized scholarship, if they already receive tuition subsidies, exemptions, or scholarships from the Taiwan government
2. Awarding Amount and Period:
NTD 10,000/ month, from August, 2020 to January, 2021
3. Application Documents:
Please use a stapler to fasten the documents and submit them in the following order.
(1) Application Form (required), Study plan (required),
Autobiography (required), Letter of Recommendation (optional) (as attached)
(2) Original copy of academic transcript of the second semester of academic year 108
(including class ranking; you may provide a screenshot you class ranking on E-Portfolio page)
(3) Relevant service certificates issued within one year (optional)
4. Application Date:
9 am〜12 pm, 1 pm〜5 pm, September 17〜September 18, 2020
Please submit the application documents to
Office of International Affairs within the application period.
Application submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
International Admissions Division,
Office of International Affairs