Dear Overseas Chinese Students,
Please find the following information about ‘‘Subsidized Scholarship for Low-Income Overseas Chinese Students.’’ For the ‘‘NDHU Instructions for the Review of Subsidized Scholarship for Low-Income Overseas Chinese Students,’’ please refer to the link: https://reurl.cc/qdEGDg
1. Application Criteria:
(1) Overseas Chinese students who pursue studies in Taiwan in accordance with the Regulations Regarding Study and Counseling Assistance for Overseas Chinese Students in Taiwan. This shall not include graduate students, students who have extended study periods, overseas Chinese students enrolled in the Division of Preparatory Programs for Overseas Chinese Students and students repeating the special Mandarin language program in National Taiwan Normal University.
(2) Overseas Chinese students in their second year of study or above shall have had a passing GPA for the previous academic year and there shall be no record of disciplinary measures at the level of reprimand or above imposed by a college or university.
(3) Overseas Chinese students shall not be eligible to apply for subsidized scholarship if they already receive tuition subsidies, exemptions, or grants from the government pursuant to other regulations.
(d) To distribute the funding of the government more equally, students who do not work part-time at Office of International Affairs have priority to be awarded the scholarship.
2. Amount & Awarding Period:
(1) NTD 3,000/month
(2) From September, 2020 to August, 2021;
for students who graduate in 2021, from September, 2020 to June, 2021
3. Application Documents:
Please use a stapler to fasten the documents and submit them in the following order.
(1) Application Form & Investigation Form (required) (as attached)
(2) The original copy of certificate of low income status or other certificates
issued within two years (required)
The original copy can be taken back after the result announces,
during the time designated by Office of International Affairs.
(3) The original copy of transcripts of all academic years.
Required for all except for first year students.
4. Application Date:
9 am〜12 pm, 1 pm〜5 pm, September 22〜September 23, 2020
Please submit the application documents to
Office of International Affairs within the application period.
Application submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
International Admissions Division,
Office of International Affairs