New administration measures of the OIA due to the coronavirus(COVID-19) outbreak, since 25 February, 2020.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the OIA has new measures for administration since Tuesday 25 February, 2020. Please, cooperate with the followings.
1. Please, contact us by email, telephone or through social media in order to avoid and prevent physical contact that may represent any possible risk.
2. If it’s really necessary to meet us in person, you could meet us at Room 602 which is a spare room next to the OIA on the same floor of the Administration Building, to reduce the risk of swarm infection.
3. Please must wear masks and sanitize your hands before entering Room 602 or the OIA. Also, we have to measure your body temperature.
4. If your body temperature exceeds 38 ℃ and having any symptom of acute respiratory, you are not allowed to enter Room 602 or the OIA.
5. Please follow the aforementioned measures during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. If you violate the measures, the OIA will record you a first-level demerit and cancel your rights for all NDHU scholarships and stipends.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Office Of International Affairs