Dear International Students,
Greetings from OIA.
Following is the information about 2021 Spring NDHU Scholarship
Application period: February 2, 12am – February 23, 11:59pm.
Result announced: At the end of April
Required Documents：An official transcript for all semesters at NDHU
(1). Recommendation letter from your academic advisor or supervising professor.
(2). Thesis / Dissertation proposal (required for applicant that has obtained all the required credits and is writing a master thesis or Ph. D. dissertation).
(3). Proof of awards/ Certificate of extracurricular activities
(4). Published papers
(5). The certificate of Chinese language or the grade of Chinese courses: if the transcript for all semesters has no Chinese language courses on it, we are strongly suggested to submit the certificate of Chinese language as a reference.
(6). Other helpful or beneficial materials
- The application system link: http://ias.ndhu.edu.tw/intlscholarship/index/index/applyIntlscholarshipSn/11
(The system will be available by February 2, 12am.)
- For the students who enter NDHU in 2020 Spring semester, the default password is your birthday (for example: birthday 1999/09/29, then password will be 19990929).
- The recommenders will receive a recommendation request email by the NDHU scholarship application online system automatically after the applicant completes the application process.
- For NDHU scholarship regulations, please refer to the following link.
- All the administration offices will be closed from February 8 to February 16 for winter vacation. Please arrange your schedule properly.
- Due to the school procedure, the result of “class ranking” for some students will be released after March 1. If your class ranking is not available during application period, please type “0” for the “class ranking” column, OIA will help edit it after.
- According to the regulations and the policy of NDHU, only “Currently ENROLLED students” are eligible for applying NDHU Scholarship.
Please note that before the registration day (February 22), you should pay the NHI fee, Group Insurance fee, 1/3 of tuition fee and credit fee, and complete the registration online system. Otherwise, your application for NDHU scholarship of the upcoming semester may be affected.
Should you have further inquiries, please contact us.